10 Simple Policies to Protect Mobility
What will you learn?
According to Gartner, the number of smartphones and tablets sold will exceed the billion mark in 2013, a trend which is "changing the way businesses look at their device strategies." The research firm expects 66% of mobile workers to own a smartphone in less than 5 years.
Don't Tread on BYOD
Join Val Hetrick, Fiberlink Director of Customer Success, for ten policies that ensure safe and productive use of smartphones and tablets in the enterprise, plus a demo of how to put them into practice using a mobile device management (MDM) solution:
- Perfecting passcodes based on company needs
- Lost device triage - Warn, Block, Wipe
- Feature follies - Does a camera belong in a corporate setting?
- App management musts to separate personal and corporate data
- Score a TouchDown with secure, encrypted Android email